Help Center-What do I do first?
You Ask - I Answer
What do I do first?
Call your insurance company to ask about your coverage.
Jennifer Baker LPC RPT ACS is an out-of-network provider.
She may bill your insurance for you electronically if you choose, as a convenience, and they send a check to you.
Please check with your insurance to see if you are covered and what the reimbursement would be, if any.
If you have health insurance, and the services you are seeking are covered by your health care plan, you may be able to get the items or services described in this notice from providers who are in-network with your health plan.
Questions to ask your insurance company:
1. Does my policy include outpatient mental/behavioral health coverage?
2. Does my plan cover out-of-network LPC's?
3. What % of the fee do they pay for OON LPC's?
4. Do they cover the codes being used?
5. What is my mental health/behavioral health deductible and how much has been met so far?
By booking an appointment: The client, Policy holder (s), and Legal Guardian (s) are legally bound & responsible for managing your account and payment of professional services rendered regardless of your coverage.
2. Print out the paperwork and fill it out. BOTH PARENTS MUST SIGN CONSENT FOR MINORS.
3. Arrive a few minutes before your session and use the double doors on the parking lot facing West.
4. Read more online about the services offered, this may allow you to generate questions to ask during your intake.
5. Contact Jennifer with any questions, enjoy the journey!
Do I need to fill out all this paperwork?
Please fill out the paperwork BEFORE your session, you can fill it out online or print it out. This way we can focus on what your would like to achieve in our time together.
How long does each therapy session take?
Session can range from 45-60 minutes. Play therapy sessions include a 'parenting time' component where we can discuss parenting skills that will benefit the current family dynamic.
What services do you provide and how do I learn more about them?
I use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR 1 & 2.0, Somatic Experiencing, the Flash Technique & Play Therapy. Please go to the Watch & Read more page to read about these interventions in depth.